EXPOSURE AND CONNECTIONS ARE KEY TO GETTING YOUR WORK NOTICED AND PRODUCED...
IT'S OUR GOAL TO GET YOUR SCREENPLAY IN THE RIGHT HANDS AND INTO PRODUCTION.
* Each annual Competition yields 100 Finalists, 10 Categorical Winners and One Overall Winner.
* $1000.00 Cash to the Overall Winner
* Full Script Coverage by ScreenplayReaders.com for the Overall Winner
* One-on-one Producer Consultation and Industry Introductions for the Overall Winner
* InkTip Script Listings for our Overall Winner (as well as for the Highest Scoring Teleplay and Short)
Create and share script breakdowns, shooting schedules, shot lists, storyboards, personalized call sheets and
more... (for our Overall Winner as well as for the Highest Scoring Teleplay and Short)
* Script Mailer distribution packages for all (Feature-Length and Short) Categorical Winners
* Screenplay Development Books to all Categorical Winners, courtesy Dave Trottier/KeepWriting.com
* 1 on 1 interview with Filmmatic Staff for all Categorical Winners; story with Screenwriter Photo (optional) to be
published on Filmmatic
* A Film Budgeteers budget for all Categorical Winners, lets put your project's numbers on paper!
* Press Release regarding all Winning Screenwriters and their Works to be distributed to our list of major Film/TV
Agencies and Studios
* Press Release naming all Winners and their Works distributed to our 23,000+ Industry contacts
* A Hollywood Screenwriting Directory from The Writer's Store for all Categorical Winners
* VIP Tickets to the 2017 Filmmatic - Sundance Film Festival networking event
(Monday On Main Street), where our winning screenplays will be promoted!
*Copyright 2016 Filmmatic.com. All rights reserved.